Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policies
• Payment must be made in full at time of registration
Early Bird Discount Summer 2017
• Campers can qualify for an Early Bird Discount only if registering before May 1st, 2017 AND payment is made in full at time of registration.
• 5% discount off your total registration fee per friend you refer. The referral must also send in their registration for the discount to be redeemed. 10 % two friends from different families and 15% for three friends from different families.
Cancellations & Refunds: Cancellations and reductions in registrations must be made in writing and are subject to the following:
• 2 weeks before camp (14 days)- a refund will be granted less a $40 administration fee per session/camper.
• No refunds shall be given after this date - Cancellations after this date will result in complete forfeiture of camp fees (all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable). The financial obligations of the camp are fixed for the period of the camp and the withdrawal of a camper does not lessen operating expenses. NO refund, reduction of fees or credit will be granted for late arrival, early departure, withdrawal, or dismissal.
Medical Cancellation: If a camper is unable to attend camp due to medical reasons, a full refund, less a $40 administrative fee, will be granted, provided we receive a letter from the camper’s physician. In the case of early withdrawal due to medical reasons (accident or illness), the camp fees may be prorated, provided we receive a letter from the camper’s physician ($40 administrative fee still applies).